When it comes to planning for the future, it’s sometimes difficult to know where to start. There might be a bucket list, a dreams board, or even a worry box. The thing that most of us have in common is that we are so busy thinking about today that we put off planning for tomorrow. And sooner or later it comes down to money.
Financial Planning Week runs from 3 -10 October 2018
Financial Planning Week is an annual campaign from the professional financial body, CISI, to help improve the financial fitness of the UK public, giving everyone a helping hand to achieving financial well being, resilience and life goal planning. Their mission is also to highlight the fact that their Certified Financial Planners represent the pinnacle of professionalism for their knowledge, skills and integrity. And as two of our team have that qualification, we are particularly keen to support this initiative.
Free introductory financial planning workshops
Balance: Wealth Planning is fully supporting Financial Planning Week and we are offering two generous options.
Four introductory financial planning workshops for 1 hour will be available at our offices. These can be booked through Eventbrite using these links:
Free one-hour consultations
We will also be offering free, one-hour consultations on 3rd and 10th October which can be booked in advance through www.balancewealth.uk (click on Book Meeting Online) or firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 7723456.
Who is this aimed at?
Almost everyone could benefit from having a financial plan. But planning can be of particular benefit if any of these apply to you, or anyone you know:
- You feel like your money is not organised and you don’t really know what you’ve got.
- You have collected lots of different pots of pensions, savings and investments and haven’t looked at them for years.
- You have been getting communications from your employer about pension allowances (annual allowance, lifetime allowance) and think you probably need to do something, but don’t know what.
- You are hoping to retire within the next few years, but don’t know if you’ve got enough to do that.
- Your situation is going to change shortly (perhaps you’ll sell a business or receive an inheritance for example), and you need to know what to do with the money.
- You want a change of lifestyle, perhaps a change of job or to set up a new business, and aren’t sure whether you can afford to take the risk.
- You think you pay too much in tax and want to see if that can be reduced.
- You worry about what would happen if you couldn’t work or lost your job.
- You are worried about inheritance tax.
The free sessions are open to anyone, provided they book in advance using the links above. So please make the most of them. If you know someone who might be interested, please send the details to them.
Will there be a sales pitch?
Absolutely not. That’s not what we’re about. We will explain how financial planning works and if you would like to have a further discussion with us, we would welcome that. But there will be NO sales pitch, NO graphs of remarkable investment returns and NO ‘special offers for today only’. Just good, simple planning steps for you to take away.
We know that financial planning isn’t simply about money. In our view, the aim of a good financial plan is to put you in a position where you can reach out and touch a colourful picture of the future, knowing it’s achievable. We want to get you to a place where you feel your life has meaning, you have all the comforts that you need and can comfortably help the people you care for. We simply structure and manage our clients’ wealth so they have the best chance of getting there.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Aldridge or Laura Dean in our team on 0115 7722126 or email email@example.com