Why choose to join our team?
We have a strong ethos of growth, kindness and collaboration. This influences how we work with our clients, our professional peers, and each other. That’s why we are recognised as one of the top financial planning companies to work for in 2022 & 2023, we have Chartered Financial Planner status and are regularly judged to be a Top 100 Financial Planning company. And this is why:
- We firmly believe in the power of great communication, strong data and efficient processes. Together, they mean our skilled team can create and maintain financial plans for our clients, and we all get the satisfaction of work well done.
- We focus on holistic, goals-based financial planning advice for our clients, with cashflow forecasting as standard. Our planning work is interesting, varied and can be complex.
- We support and encourage flexible working. You can work around your other commitments. That includes working at home and hybrid working.
- We invest in our team. You can attend courses, take exams and continue your professional development with us.
- We are working hard to be a great employer. But don’t just take our word for it…we won Professional Adviser’s Best Financial Advisers to Work For!