What makes us interesting as an employer
- We offer holistic financial planning advice to our clients – predominantly affluent individuals and families. That means our planning work is interesting, varied and can be challenging.
- Passive investment approach. So our time can be spent on structuring good plans, rather than doing lots of fund research.
- Cashflow forecasting as standard. That means we can really see the effects of our planning strategies and come up with other ideas more easily.
- We charge fixed fees, not a percentage of assets under management. We aren’t afraid to question the norm in our profession and do things differently, and more fairly.
- We support and encourage flexible working. So you can work around your other commitments. That includes term time working, working at home and part time working.
- Chartered Financial Planning firm. This shows we are one of the most professional financial planning firms in the country.
- We invest in our team. So you can attend courses, take exams and continue your professional development with us.