Financial Vulnerability Taskforce
Balance: Wealth Planning is committed to the Personal Finance Society’s Financial Vulnerability Taskforce and will be applying the Charter laid out below across our financial planning services.
We will abide by the following nine commitments:
- Making advice easier to understand
- Placing your interests above all else
- Understanding how your circumstances might make you vulnerable
- Not making assumptions about you
- Not labelling you
- Dealing with you sensitively
- Adapting processes and maintain your confidentiality
- Ensuring staff are knowledgeable and appropriately trained
- Taking appropriate action if you are in harm’s way
We are proud to be apart of the Financial Vulnerability Taskforce. With one of our four core values being acting considerately, we endeavour to be kind, generous with our time and knowledge and show humility, responsibility and acceptance.
To learn more about what these commitments mean, please take a look at the consumer guide here.