When it comes to planning for the future, it’s sometimes difficult to know where to start. You might have a bucket list, a dreams board, or even a worry box. The thing that most of us have in common is that we’re so busy thinking about today, that we put off planning for tomorrow. At Balance: Wealth Planning, our goals-based and holistic approach means we can answer your important questions and help you think about your future plans.
Financial Planning Week runs from 7-11 October 2019
Financial Planning Week is an annual campaign run by the professional financial body, CISI, to help improve the financial fitness of the UK public, giving everyone a helping hand to achieving financial wellbeing, resilience and life goal planning. Their mission is to highlight the fact that their Certified Financial Planners represent the pinnacle of professionalism, with their knowledge, skills and integrity. And as two of our team have that qualification, we are particularly keen to support this initiative.
This year Financial Planning Week coincides with Good Money Week, which is an annual campaign organised by the UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association to help raise awareness about sustainable and ethical options when it comes to your bank, pension, savings, and investments.
We will be building this into our workshops and consultations to show you how it’s possible to achieve your financial life goals as well as meeting your values by using your money for good.
Free introductory financial planning workshops
Balance: Wealth Planning is fully supporting Financial Planning Week and we are offering two generous options.
Four introductory financial planning workshops will be available at our offices. These can be booked through Eventbrite using these links:
Tuesday 8th October – 8am in West Bridgford Wednesday 9th October – 1pm in Derby
Tuesday 8th October – 1pm in West Bridgford Wednesday 9th October – 6pm in Derby
Free one-hour financial planning sessions
We will also be offering free, one-hour consultations from 7-11th October which can be booked in advance through www.balancewealth.uk (click on Book Meeting Online and then Promotion) or email@example.com or 0800 7723456.
Who is this aimed at?
Almost everyone could benefit from having a financial plan. But planning can be of particular benefit if any of these apply to you, or anyone you know:
- You feel like your money is not organised and you don’t really know what you’ve got.
- You’re hoping to retire in the next few years, but don’t know if you’ve got enough to do that.
- Your situation is going to change shortly (perhaps you’ll sell a business or receive an inheritance for example), and you need to know what to do with the money.
- You want a change of lifestyle, perhaps a change of job or to set up a new business and aren’t sure whether you can afford to take the risk.
- You think you pay too much in tax and want to see if that can be reduced.
- You worry about what would happen if you couldn’t work or lost your job.
- You’re worried about inheritance tax.
- You’d like your money to have a positive impact, either locally or globally.
- You have certain values that are important to you and you want to make sure your finances are aligned with this.
What’s on the agenda?
The workshops are available to anyone and aim to shed light on the value of financial planning. We will explain the process of creating your financial plan, discuss the benefits of having a plan, and answer any of the queries you might have about financial planning.
We’ll also discuss the growing interest in using your money for good, including the advantages and limitations, whilst busting some myths along the way.
The workshops should take no longer than 45 minutes and refreshments and snacks will be provided.
We know that financial planning isn’t simply about money. In our view, the aim of a good financial plan is to put you in a position where you can reach out and touch a colourful picture of the future, knowing it’s achievable.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our Financial Planners on 0115 7722126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you soon!